Premier League Statistic Leaders:

Calm down hard man, I was answering two posts, if you don’t want a reply, don’t reply in the first place :)

Also you said possession counts for shit, the stats say otherwise.
Ok, bring up the stats for possession vs Norwich, then tell me stats say otherwise

Hard man? You put my post in there, yet none of the shit you said I didn't mention, so calling you out on it, so of you don't want a reply to your comments then you don't comment

You said possession counts for shit, I have directly quoted it twice, my post explains how the stats do count for shit.

Reply as much as you wish, you said it, I replied, you then denied saying it.

We lost games last season that in no shape or form we should of, but the stats and our strength in finishing seasons off in absolute strength season after season point to those very same stats carrying us through the 38 games of a whole season.

And if you think the stats count for shit, then the last two seasons of breaking all records available would point otherwise, no matter about a loss (or four) through the season.

If you think liverpool are not going to drop any points, get your money on.

Our whole game is based on possession and dominating the ball/games, so to say possession counts for shit, we will have to agree to disagree.

And if you think 1-0 nils will always carry you through a season, rather than a bigger win, I will point you to the Aguero moment where one big win against our direct rivals that season made all the difference.
Also goal difference is always a decent indicator of a teams position in every season.

Anyhow, let’s see :)
You said possession counts for shit, I have directly quoted it twice, my post explains how the stats do count for shit.

Ok bring up the stats for us vs Norwich, and tell me that counted for fuck all, and also your 1-0 comment is bollocks as there was a reason they used to sing 1 nil to the arsenal, they won several titles on 1-0

Yep I did say possession counts for shit, you can have 97% possession and lose 1 0, I remember watching us loose to Middlesbrough and they had no shots on goal yet beat us 1 0 due to an own goal

Ok, bring up the stats for possession vs Norwich, then tell me stats say otherwise

City lost a game, City stats for possession and in general are very high in most games, does that mean we are unbeatable, no.

We lost four times last season, all apart from Chelsea, against non rivals, but we lost, shit happens.

Home TeamNorwichAway TeamMan City
Possession
Home31%
Away69%
Shots
Home7
Away25
Shots on Target
Home3
Away8
Corners
Home3
Away16
Fouls
Home8
Away7
All the above stats were in City’s favour, as were all our losses last season, as said, the best team stats or otherwise don’t always win, but I would rather be the team that consistently puts out those stats.

Last edited:
City lost a game, City stats for possession and in general are very high in most games, died that mean we are unbeatable, no.

We lost four times last season, all apart than Chelsea, against non rivals, but we lost, shit happens.

Possession
Home31%
Away69%
Shots
Home7
Away25
Shots on Target
Home3
Away8
Corners
Home3
Away16
Fouls
Home8
Away7
All the above stats were in City’s favour, as were all our losses last season, as said, the best team stats or otherwise don’t always win, but I would rather be the team that consistently puts out those stats.
Last season is last season it's the past, I am awaiting you to post the stats on possession of our game vs Norwich, but you won't as you know that goals scored is a lot more important than possession

Yep I did say possession counts for shit, you can have 97% possession and lose 1 0, I remember watching us loose to Middlesbrough and they had no shots on goal yet beat us 1 0 due to an own goal

Ha, I remember that game too, and the 8-1 against the same club, we can’t win every game, but we are a lot more consistent then back then.

City lost a game, City stats for possession and in general are very high in most games, died that mean we are unbeatable, no.

We lost four times last season, all apart than Chelsea, against non rivals, but we lost, shit happens.

Possession
Home31%
Away69%
Shots
Home7
Away25
Shots on Target
Home3
Away8
Corners
Home3
Away16
Fouls
Home8
Away7
And here is another couple of stats for you we haven't won at anfield for 16 years but they haven't won the premier league, last.year we won the league but not one of our players won the golden boot, also our keeper didn't win the golden glove, stats mean Jack shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.