Rugby Union World Cup 2019

The sight of seeing some of the forwards going off because they were completely fucked after 50 minutes. Players out on there feet. Often wondered if we should of went over earlier than we did to get used to the conditions. But fair fucks to Japan. The way its worked out for them the rest periods they have and if they put in the same showing against the Scots they may well make the Quaters which I didnt expect at the start.

I never want Wales to win anything ever. After the way Wales celebrated England getting beat at the Euros. Petty I know but fuck em.

Wales v Australia was great game. I can't see any reason why Wales can't win the World Cup.

Much as i'd like Wales to win it, I can't help thinking that New Zealand might be a good reason. Always the best way to win it is to not play NZ. Assuming Wales and NZ win the groups and don't screw up somewhere, they shouldn't meet until the final (big assumption though!).

Scotland get a bonus point win against Samoa.
One of the worst games of rugby I've ever seen

I never want Wales to win anything ever. After the way Wales celebrated England getting beat at the Euros. Petty I know but fuck em.
See, that makes me laugh.
Why shouln't we celebrate a rival losing, im damn sure i'll celebrate every time United get beat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.