Last Film You Saw

"In the Shadow of the Moon" - Netflix

I'm still a bit taken aback by this film. Don't think I ever watched a film which crosses all aspects of overall emotion before. By that I mean 'involvement', 'expectation', 'mundane/ bored', 'surprised' and 'impressed'!! Believe it or not, it kept my attention because it was shot well (despite the poor wigs in the makeup dept!).

The storyline is a stretch and there are plot holes galore, but it's strangely engaging with a super interesting twist in the film. More time on the story could have seen better benefits.

Not a film scorer, but I would be hard pressed to know how to score it, anyway as it ranges well across the middle!

Watched it last night. Absolute garbage.

I pretty much figured it out early on in the film tbh mate. I was also disappointed with Micheal C Hall's acting as he was the reason I watched it.

I stopped working film out as it was spoiling my experience of them, so I didn't see the plot twist early.

I think I enjoy films better now.

But, yeah, Michael C Hall is usually quite good in these things, but he was tosh/ sleepwalking in this.

Just watched the end of hotel Mumbai. Harrowing film. Can’t say enjoyed it but is a good film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.