Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this game then it almost guarantees are qualification, and will allow us to play second teams later in the competition when we have a run of pretty big games in November. So I'll expect close to first team.

Think they are called the "Bad Blue Boys" they can be crazy .

Inspired by the 1983 film Bad Boys starring Sean Penn.

The club itself believe it or not has the nickname Purgeri, which translates as ‘The Citizens.’

Last edited:
Croats got a reputation for far right affinity. Bad Blue Boys. Not sure how true that it is. I don't even know if I have the right club.

I am not sure if that applies to Dinamo fans?

When Croatia had a far-right president, Franjo Tuđman, he forced the club to change its name to Croatia Zagreb. This was because Dinamo was associated with the Soviet and Titoist era. The fans never accepted the name and in 2000 it reverted back to Dinamo.

Zagreb 92 points from 36 games to win their national championship last season. That is our standard of winning points. Won I think it was by 28 points over 2nd place.

Can’t afford to take this game lightly unless you are a fan, but I don’t think Pep will, he will know Zagreb are no mugs.

Pep rested Aguero and the Silvas for this game. He knows they are a very dangerous side.

I am not sure if that applies to Dinamo fans?

When Croatia had a far-right president, Franjo Tuđman, he forced the club to change its name to Croatia Zagreb. This was because Dinamo was associated with the Soviet and Titoist era. The fans never accepted the name and in 2000 it reverted back to Dinamo.

All Croatian ultras are bit right, but Torcida SPlit are far worse than BBB Zagreb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.