Liverpool could be thrown out of Carabao Cup

I see Operation Blame Someone Else has started, this is to be run in conjunction with the 'It's Never Our fault' campaign. Apparently the FA were to blame for not doing the paperwork. Remember when they won the European Cup but did not qualify for the competition the following year, so at Evertons expense after a huge media outcry, they changed the rules and Li'pool were put back in? Well watch the same happen again. They will be cleared of this cock up and then granted all manner of favours if/when they get to the clash with the Super Cup thing.

I don't rate all silverware equally. FA cup is the only domestic cup that has any value, in my book. I think few people outside England cares one bit about the league cup.

It has some value, but agree and I doubt it has much outside England. I wouldn't even say it has that much value to most supporters in England either, definitely the third of the three domestic comps.

Still, I want us to win it because we're in it. If we go out I'll get over it in no time though.

I see Operation Blame Someone Else has started, this is to be run in conjunction with the 'It's Never Our fault' campaign. Apparently the FA were to blame for not doing the paperwork. Remember when they won the European Cup but did not qualify for the competition the following year, so at Evertons expense after a huge media outcry, they changed the rules and Li'pool were put back in? Well watch the same happen again. They will be cleared of this cock up and then granted all manner of favours if/when they get to the clash with the Super Cup thing.
The winners have always automatically qualified.
The rule was changed to allow Everton (who came 4th) to enter it too, so England had 5 teams in the competition

The winners have always automatically qualified.
The rule was changed to allow Everton (who came 4th) to enter it too, so England had 5 teams in the competition

I disagree and ask that this goes to arbitration. The year Li'pool were given the free pass was the year it was changed, IMO, up until then the winner of the European Cup did not automatically qualify. Come on everyone, who is right me, a still living in Manc, Manc or a Morrisey fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.