Who has never taken drugs?

Weed, Coke, Whizz, LSD, but nothing for 9 years aside the odd beer, years of "Partying" took it's toll and am now have a heart problem and get frequent bad headaches, no regrets tho, you reap what you sow.

Weed, Coke, Whizz, LSD, but nothing for 9 years aside the odd beer, years of "Partying" took it's toll and am now have a heart problem and get frequent bad headaches, no regrets tho, you reap what you sow.

Did all them apart never having coke. Enjoyed it at the time, but none for 15 or so years now. Don't drink that often, these days.
Don't miss any of it, although the odd times i could fancy a joint.

some of you lot would love it here, when we play poker the joints and pipes are passed round continually. go into some of the bars here and the barman will skin one up and pass it round the bar, I think its against the law but the police dont really care, you can walk down the street smoking no problem, in fact you can smell it in montanita as you walk through town. as for coke, well its 100% pure, cheap and so easy to get hold of here, we never touch any narcotics though
Pretty much my idea of heaven that.

My mate used to do a bit or dropping back in the day. He used to see some of the sights he was delivering to and that put him off for life by all accounts.

Much like the OP, always felt that need to stay in control. Although I've had drunken nights where I've gone too far, drugs have never appealed to me.

A mate said to me about 10 years ago, 'you'll give in and do it once, everyone does' and thats stuck with me... Can't let him be right.

Never taken an illegal substance. Smoked a cigarette on scout camp once and immediately threw up, although that was probably due to combining the smoke with drinking a strawberry angel delight made with boiling milk - truly disgusting.

Now I am 57, my attitude towards drugs is the same as I have towards skiing - I have never done it and, if I start now, the downsides to it going wrong are considerably increased compared with 30 or 40 years ago. I anticipate a lengthy recovery period would be required for both.

Never taken an illegal substance. Smoked a cigarette on scout camp once and immediately threw up, although that was probably due to combining the smoke with drinking a strawberry angel delight made with boiling milk - truly disgusting.

Now I am 57, my attitude towards drugs is the same as I have towards skiing - I have never done it and, if I start now, the downsides to it going wrong are considerably increased compared with 30 or 40 years ago. I anticipate a lengthy recovery period would be required for both.

I went skiing (snowboarding actually) once - hired all the gear and got dressed up. Got on a ski lift without any lessons what so ever and went right to the fucking top of this mountain in Spain - think it was called Sierra Nevadda? Anyway to cut a long story short I got that high up I felt like I was at the summit of Everest. Went to put my board on my feet at the top and it fucking flew right down the mountain at an incredible speed (without me attached) probably nearly killing several people on route. I spent about 5 hours shuffling down a mountain on my arse and got pissed out of my skull at the bottom nearly frozen to death.

I have never got skiing - if is snows you would not go sledging every day for 5 days so why would you go skiing?

Anyway same with drugs - knowing my luck I would try it for the first time and die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.