Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I don't think he is staying. I really don't think he can get in the team at present. Mahrez and Berny are technically far superior. And Sterling has a more complete game.

Sane has a unique skill set. But he is the least complete of all 4.
I agree. I would not have done in the Summer, but Mahrez has gone up another level.

Sane would be a fantastic impact sub to have and occasional starter but that's unlikely to be enough for him.

To be honest I think over the season or at least until he is fit we will miss him more than many on here think.
He gives us something completely different, he can score but so can others but his assists when he gets in behind the defence and his low cross/pull back from near the touch line causes packed defences nightmares. Sterling also gets a hell of a lot of his goals being on the end of his cross’es.

To be honest I think over the season or at least until he is fit we will miss him more than many on here think.
He gives us something completely different, he can score but so can others but his assists when he gets in behind the defence and his low cross/pull back from near the touch line causes packed defences nightmares. Sterling also gets a hell of a lot of his goals being on the end of his cross’es.
I think we will really miss him as our best option on the left,he does what no-one else does,it's one less weapon for pep

I think we will really miss him as our best option on the left,he does what no-one else does,it's one less weapon for pep

Yep
From the left he can be very direct, but doesn’t do it all the time all the game, he mixes it up a bit, retains the ball and passes it, cuts inside, then suddenly goes past his man and pulls it across the box, the defender can settle as he never knows when it’s coming

We get him back when we get him back. The forwards are operating ok at the moment and by 4 weeks time hoping Mendy makes this absence even less of an issue.
The main issue again is Leroy is stalling on the new contract. He's the ONLY player in the squad with this question mark now Gundogan extended. Give him till Jan 31st and then sell in the summer AFTER the Euros for maximum fee.

Hahahahaha oh he is serious
I think bayern have recieved a bollocking
Probably not. More likely they’ll all be coming out from their side lying like this from now on, airbrushing all the talking they did in the Summer from memory.

Typical Cartel club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.