Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

The way Sky are bigging up the Utd-Arsenal game tonight you would think it was a title decider and not a mid table clash

It doesn’t matter what league position scum are in, if they are playing, sky will make it sound unmissable.

Arsenal will shit the bed like usual. In the last 29 years Arse have won only 4 times in the league at the swamp. Their last win was in 2006.

1-0 Scum - dodgy, deflected, offside overhead handball.

Last edited:
Fair comment, I watched that game and you were unlucky. Your team is very good, on the up and, not many in here will agree, have a very good, tactically astute Manager.

He's tactically astute, has a proven record of improving young players and plays a football which is easy on the eye. I also know that he comes across as a bit of an arrogant knobhead, although he quite toned down this aspect of his with us. I frankly don't give a rat's ass about that, all I care about is the results on the pitch.

There's something to be known though. He's largely benefitting from the groundwork done by Puel before him (very unpopular opinion amongst a lot of Leicester fans). The latter trimmed a bloated, ageing team down, introduced a more possession based football in a time where we couldn't string three passes together. He revived Mahrez who had a shit previous season, bed in the young players like Maddison, Choudhury, recalled Barnes from loan. He persisted with Chilwell when half of the fans on FT wanted him loaned out. He's the reason why R.Pereira and Tielemans are with us today and his signings were generally spot on. His man management was horrible though and he fell out with many senior players. His performances at home weren't great, his football was dull and uninspiring and we felt that he couldn't get us any further.

Rodgers couldn't have come at a better time and I suspect that he won't be a long time with us, should a big club come calling. I do enjoy what he's doing nevertheless and long may it continue.

He's tactically astute, has a proven record of improving young players and plays a football which is easy on the eye. I also know that he comes across as a bit of an arrogant knobhead, although he quite toned down this aspect of his with us. I frankly don't give a rat's ass about that, all I care about is the results on the pitch.

There's something to be known though. He's largely benefitting from the groundwork done by Puel before him (very unpopular opinion amongst a lot of Leicester fans). The latter trimmed a bloated, ageing team down, introduced a more possession based football in a time where we couldn't string three passes together. He revived Mahrez who had a shit previous season, bed in the young players like Maddison, Choudhury, recalled Barnes from loan. He persisted with Chilwell when half of the fans on FT wanted him loaned out. He's the reason why R.Pereira and Tielemans are with us today and his signings were generally spot on. His man management was horrible though and he fell out with many senior players. His performances at home weren't great, his football was dull and uninspiring and we felt that he couldn't get us any further.

Rodgers couldn't have come at a better time and I suspect that he won't be a long time with us, should a big club come calling. I do enjoy what he's doing nevertheless and long may it continue.
Very fair assessment, I think you will do really well this season, hopefully staring this Saturday. I used to work with a Leicester supporter, I was in Stockport and he was East Midlands based. Our rivalry was based on who could avoid relegation, we both left when redundancies came along in around 2008, little did we know then both our teams would win the Premiership in the next few years, yours was truly a Cinderella story, must have been a brilliant season. PS, Kasabian aren’t too shabby either.

Think Arsenal might finally end their poor record at Old Trafford. Can't remember the last time united's attacking options were this poor.

i know it's heresy, but I wouldnt mind United winning today and running up a bit of form before they host the scousers in a few weeks. Thinking big picture here - United are no competition for us anyway. But their draw against Liverpool last year was one of a few crucial results that turned things our way.

Have got a few reds round tonight to watch the match which will be a car crash IMO, Ole on the sidelines shaking his head again whilst his cobbled together team of expensive misfits fail to light the touchpaper again. The only topic for discussion is when will Zidane take the hot seat and bring them the glory days once more.
They're so far behind we've lapped them and they're struggling to keep pace with even the newly formed top 6 invention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.