United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Falcao is a decent poster. Jack The United Fan was nice enough too. Best United poster I ever remember on here though was JM Mcr - very knowledgeable and had the balls to defend his club when he felt they were getting unwarranted criticism, and doing it without resorting to abuse. I don't want opposition fans coming on here and rolling over blowing smoke up our arses over the time - you can carve out a niche on an oppo forum if you play fair but also call out any misinformation.

There was a poster years ago called VivaRivaldo or somesuch that I remember as being a good poster.

I got a permaban(after we won FA cup v Stoke iirc) for having the audacity to start a 'Are we massive yet?' thread .

"Sarcasm gets it's just rewards" is the kind of thing my mum would have said to that.

On a serious note.
I think we need to be hoping for a rag victory tonight.
Another bad result and the paper boy might have to get a new round
Nahhh, want them to lose every time. If he's sacked so be it. I mean who are they going to get to take over? Looking at the likes of Pardew? Steve Bruce? Paul Ince?

I don't think any of them would take it.... PMSL!

They are in trouble and they know it! Even if they get a draw at Newcastle I reckon they will be hovering close to the relegation zone as I don't fancy them to beat the Arse or the dippers.... Do you think they can handle it? I don't, major implosion ahead! I'm as KK once said "I'm lovin'it" I bet KK is too. Isn't Karma a wonderful thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.