Mike the security guard

Walked into my boss the last working day of 2007 and told him I would not be back in the New Year, bloke was an absolute tosser.

I was 61yrs 8mths old at the time, never worked since and found plenty to do. The best years of my life by a long way.
I sincerly hope you enjoy many more too cheers blue

Walked into my boss the last working day of 2007 and told him I would not be back in the New Year, bloke was an absolute tosser.

I was 61yrs 8mths old at the time, never worked since and found plenty to do. The best years of my life by a long way.
Me too retired at 62, great deal of difficulty fitting all my activities in. Best years of my life without a doubt

About 10 yrs ago i valeted the players/staff cars at Carrington for about 18 months. I was talking to my mate earlier and he asked if I remembered him ( Mike). He was a top bloke with many a story.

Bearing in mind it was first posted in 2011 and you did not join until 2014 how did you know there was a thread about him ?

All players took a dump sometime between the hours of 12am and 11:59pm yesterday, and possibly the day before also. Rumors they "ATE" breakfast on the same day are unconfirmed.
Hope Raz didn't blot his copybook by eating breakfast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.