Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 minute presser with no mention of Bernardo!

It was nice to get some information about the players and the game for a change

I'm sure in the Sky broadcast G Neville said de Bruyne had gone off with what looked like a groin injury. An ankle knock wont be so bad providing it's just bruising or a cut.

I'm sure in the Sky broadcast G Neville said de Bruyne had gone off with what looked like a groin injury. An ankle knock wont be so bad providing it's just bruising or a cut.
If it is a groin strain its unlikely he will make Sunday either, so if that's the case lets hope he misses the International games too and be fresh after it.

In his PC Pep said everybody was fit, so it's almost a relief to have someone missing training when doing the Guess the Team Comp for tomorrow.
I don't think there is a single outfield player who is 100% sure to start. Here's my effort anyway

-------------------Ederson
Cancelo Otamendi Fernandinho Mendy
--------------------Rodri
Mahrez---Gundogan-- Silva-- Bernardo
-----------------Aguero (F/L)

Bench: Bravo, Walker, Garcia, Zinchenko, Foden, Sterling, Jesus
City win 4 -0

In his PC Pep said everybody was fit, so it's almost a relief to have someone missing training when doing the Guess the Team Comp for tomorrow.
I don't think there is a single outfield player who is 100% sure to start. Here's my effort anyway

-------------------Ederson
Cancelo Otamendi Fernandinho Mendy
--------------------Rodri
Mahrez---Gundogan-- Silva-- Bernardo
-----------------Aguero (F/L)

Bench: Bravo, Walker, Garcia, Zinchenko, Foden, Sterling, Jesus
City win 4 -0
Nope, you've got me. What's (F/L)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.