Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

That's what I thought. So he's made a complete mess twice. Not only has he put his flag up before aubamayang touches it( supposed to let play go on and flag when he touches it) he got the offside absolutely wrong.
I call it corruption and he should be demoted to the championship, not good enough for the prem..
But PGMOL have nobody but themselves to answer too, they will just carry on as if nothing has happened.

Ole has not got a clue on or off the pitch. His interview is painful to watch. He just said “we are building and going somewhere” he’s getting that glazed eye look like the previous managers. Reminds me of moyes.

I’m sure they just said 6 of their next 7 Games are away from home! He could be gone by Xmas :-(

Ole spoke like a boxer who has just taken a flurry of head punches, he just didn’t make sense.

Sky’s narrative making out Yinited were unlucky with the Arsenal goal, more ‘did it put off the defender’ rather than how the fuck did the lino miss that.

Claiming a penalty for the Kolasinac incident was laughable - he should have been able to avoid it but he made no movement to the ball. Oh, let’s not mention the fact that there wasn’t a Rag in about 10 yards of the ball!

Jaw dropping coverage from Sky....

Last edited:
Shreeves making up excuses for ole wtf
Should have heard the sickening interview with the Alpaca.
Asked if the linesman flagging for offside put Utd off to concede the goal ( yep the corrupt linesman trying to cheat Arsenal but made out it went against Utd)
Asked if they did enough to win ( no mention of the biased referee performance and Utd somehow finishing with 11 on the pitch)
Then interviewer went on to say a young team that’s in evolution ( yep just a 1st 11 and bench that cost over 400 million let alone huge salaries).

Seen a report saying the referee blew for offside before Aubermayang put the ball in the net.

Interesting if true, should mean the sack for both the Lino and the Ref.

He didn’t. Sky played it again with the noise of the whistle. To be fair to K.Friend, he waiting until it had gone in.

It is a good job I was sitting down when I logged on to ESPN and saw the rags v gunners result ............................ the gunners did not do their usual roll over in this fixture - shocked and stunned I was. Someone needs to tell their manager that they are supposed to gift the three points to the rags.

Last edited:
It is a good job I was sitting down when I logged on to ESPN and saw the rags v gunners result ............................ the gunners did not do their usual roll over in this fixture. Someone needs to tell their manager that they are supposed to gift the three points to the rags.

TBF, they tried to. Tried very hard. They were just too shit to even lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.