Stupid little things that bug you

People trying to park as close as possible to the school gates. Are these lazy fuckwits stupid?. It's usually the ones with the funny lips dressed up like they're on a night out.

Yeah she is a real dose. I thought it was okay at the start like maybe a child could make a change to some leaders but all the stuff the last few days has been major cringe! The pictures of her yesterday making angry faces at Trump! *face slap*

I couldn’t watch for more than 20 seconds it was that cringey, thought her parents might have a word

My mum and dad say “ any rate “ and “ any road “ instead of anyway
Doesn’t bug me but I don’t really hear others say it

People who shove their phone in my face and assume I a photo taken with them. Who then are offended when I tell them to fuck off after the second attempt.

That shit Iceland radio advert with Shaun Ryder....please shaun, try and sound as Mancunian & scally as possible and we’ll play it every 90 seconds!!!!!! Fuck off!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.