United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts, luckily for us we got him first.
Mate it wasn’t luck. It was destiny.
Fergy did his best to shmooze him when he had his sabbatical in NYC....even went out to see him. Pep had clearly already made his mind up about rejoining his old pals Ferran and Txiki. This was planned years before the rags tried to hijak him.
He is a blue for life now like you and me.

I say forget United. I've had them rammed down my throat for the last 30 years. The hole club and supporters bore me to death. Now Liverpool on the other hand.......

According to Keane, various commentators, pundits and Sky, united have six/seven young players coming through and Ole needs a couple more transfers windows, not forgetting the invincible amazing player Pogba is, heard all this and more since the start of the season.

Honest question, do you think they believe the above?

Is the constant bulllshit and hordes of their sycophants in on the joke and now just taking the piss?

Is their directionless, leaderless, inane play really signifying an upturn is round the corner?

It really is wonderful the above, and long, long, long may it continue, happy days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.