United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've fallen that far behind us now, and become more and more irrelevant... I almost couldn't give a shit anymore how they get on, it almost passes by un-noticed

I had the game on tonight and was thinking this:

- how utterly dull the whole match was.

Now I don’t know if I’m spoilt by our boys being so good (even when we are a bit shite) or it was a dull-ass match.

- That United are so irrelevant I too can’t give 2 bell ends about what they do, although I still get a bit moist when they lose.

- That they wheeled out Shakin’ Bacon and they still were turgid.

The sneering arrogant wankers had lorded it for so long, although I knew we'd start challenging them, I never dreamt it would be this good.

We aren’t even challenging them. They’re so far away from us we are as irrelevant to them as them us. I despise them and they know there is zero point in even comparing them to us. Utterly magical.

The amazing thing about how shit they are is think where they would be if they were officiated the same as us. Refs still bend over for them and they still can’t win

I watched the first half in my local tonight with 2 of my Rag mates, there were a few others in as well. When they had a shot after about 25 minutes a few of them sarcastically cheered. Watching that first half there was no moaning, no blaming anyone just an acceptance of how shit they are.

When they scored there was a little cheer but it was almost like “we have just scored the equaliser” virtually knowing they wouldn’t hang on for 90 minutes without Arsenal scoring. OGS won’t make Christmas, not a chance.

I went into my local to watch the game and was amongst rags, some I knew so I didn't know. I played it low key, not trying to gloat on their perilous position under a grinning but totally inept Norwegian paperboy. Two rags twigged I was a blue as I wasn't having any of the "United are the best" bollocks.
At the end of the evening it became pathetic, like I was talking to drunken skittles of past glory. I could have bowled them over without trying but I just smiled in politeness of their ongoing agony. I let them beat their selves up. How the shoe is on the other foot, and how sweet it is to be a blue these days: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.