#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

If they can’t beat Newcastle, then I think the game is up, although if they lose, they could appoint Steve Bruce as the replacement as he also knows their DNA.
to be fair we could do with utd winning to keep him in the job.....but if the prospect was bruce coming in for the job then.....its a hard choice hahahahahah

Seems they're not happy with Ole at the wheel!

Funny how every season the same excuses come out " no backing from the owners/woodwards fault" they have spent 900m since they last won the league ...I hope they do give Ole 3 or 4 transfer windows

Funny how every season the same excuses come out " no backing from the owners/woodwards fault" they have spent 900m since they last won the league ...I hope they do give Ole 3 or 4 transfer windows

By that time Ole should have a good enough squad to win the Championship if you know what I mean lol

Bang on about no backing excuse, but they have spent nearly a billion pounds since 2013, no champions league for them next season and there fcuked, love it.

Anything we can do to help keep Ole at the wheel? It is getting bad, even die hard reds have lost it with him.
He'll be ok for a bit in the league... Stevie Bruce will see to that. They'll be part of the big 8 by Sunday.

This Thursday could be messy, AZ are a good side (for Dutch football) and play at speed.

What’s disappointing about the rags' income being down?

What is interesting about those figures is that our match day revenues are nearly 50% lower than our main rivals in the premier league despite having a bigger stadium so it means those complaining about ticket prices may be complaining for a while longer as I am sure the bosses would like that figure to be at 18% rather than the 11% it currently is

Olly golly shitshow was on the radio this morning and said that they did 6 good performances in the premier league this season and probably deserved better results. The only performance that was not so good was v west ham, and that was not actually as bad as some reporters suggest. The work rate and attitude is good and they are going "somewhere". (I'm not sure where they are going, but never mind about such minor details).

Also Roy Keane said Olly Golly should be backed for a couple of transfer windows.

So, don't doubt it. Wise football brains understand what we cannot see.....

What is interesting about those figures is that our match day revenues are nearly 50% lower than our main rivals in the premier league despite having a bigger stadium so it means those complaining about ticket prices may be complaining for a while longer as I am sure the bosses would like that figure to be at 18% rather than the 11% it currently is

The rags haven't increased their ticket prices for fucking ages. The reason why they have huge matchday turnover is because they have loads of tourists spending dough and they can still flog their corporate packages to sad fuckers who still believe it's somehow glamorous and noteworthy to attach themselves to that shit-stain of a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.