United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this all makes rather pleasant reading doesn't it. Nice to see our friendly neighbours struggling with mediocrity, long may it continue and indeed worsen for them.

I hope they don't panic and start using money from Asian sponsors and Glazer's debts to go out and buy Kane, Sancho, Erikson, etc, really don't need them coming good again.

Sorry if already posted. Great quote from BBC

""The Theatre of Dreams' drowned in a downpour of rain and mediocrity, rarely enlivened by anything that could be called quality."

Well this all makes rather pleasant reading doesn't it. Nice to see our friendly neighbours struggling with mediocrity, long may it continue and indeed worsen for them.

I hope they don't panic and start using money from Asian sponsors and Glazer's debts to go out and buy Kane, Sancho, Erikson, etc, really don't need them coming good again.

Do you think the three players you stated would bat an eye lid at them? No guaranteed champions league football and being part of a rebuilding process which will probably mean they won’t compete for the league until 2023. They would be all be better staying where they are.

Do you think the three players you stated would bat an eye lid at them? No guaranteed champions league football and being part of a rebuilding process which will probably mean they won’t compete for the league until 2023. They would be all be better staying where they are.

Hopefully you're right!

I agree,unfortunately money means more than medals to a lot of players these days.

From the times:
Manchester United could face a potential £74m bill for transfer add-ons on signings over the last two years

Just shows the figures they post for fees are not true. Remember them saying Martial cost them 26 million and Monaco called them out on it saying the real deal with easy to achieve add ons was around 62 million

From the times:
Manchester United could face a potential £74m bill for transfer add-ons on signings over the last two years

Just shows the figures they post for fees are not true. Remember them saying Martial cost them 26 million and Monaco called them out on it saying the real deal with easy to achieve add ons was around 62 million

Them "add ons" must only be for appearances.....they cant possibly be for anything else?

Talk sport today saying lots of promising signs for Utd with young players! Wtf that game was one of the worst in football history.

At least the media machine is on ole side.

Well today is my birthday.
It’s George Weah’s too.
I got a lovely bottle of whisky and tickets for Paul Carrack at the Bridgewater next February from my Missus.
The scum are nothing more than an irrelevant pile of shite.
One of my better birthdays

Well you wull enjoy Paul Carrack for sure, hes was superb the last 2 years at the Bridgewater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.