Premier League Games 28/29/30 Sept

Isn’t VAR great?!
Although VAR changed the decision, I'm not too sure it was a VAR decision if that makes sense.
Ole has not got a clue on or off the pitch. His interview is painful to watch. He just said “we are building and going somewhere” he’s getting that glazed eye look like the previous managers. Reminds me of moyes.

I’m sure they just said 6 of their next 7 Games are away from home! He could be gone by Xmas :-(
Noooo an Ole is for life not just for Christmas #SOO

Is it just me or is there a correlation between the number of points utd drop and the amount of coverage of ex-rags reminiscing on Sky. This morning it's all Roy Keane talking about his rivalry with Viera featuring hours of vintage footage of utd when they were winning stuff.

That was one of the most bent decisions I’ve seen for some time. He couldn’t get his flag up quick enough. I’m still not a great fan of VAR, but at least it stops blatant cheating like that. A year ago United would have unjustly won the game as a result of that decision.
EFvUon_UwAAJOQd.jpg

Is embarrassing that VAR was need for that ....

That was one of the most bent decisions I’ve seen for some time. He couldn’t get his flag up quick enough. I’m still not a great fan of VAR, but at least it stops blatant cheating like that. A year ago United would have unjustly won the game as a result of that decision.
EFvUon_UwAAJOQd.jpg

The lineman is right where he needs to be and clearly in line with the utd player, unrestricted view, Arsenal player nowhere near offside, and yet clearly gets the decision wrong, somehow.

The lineman definitely needs looking into, to see if similar decisions made and which teams involved, if that’s clear and it turns out just incompetence on his part, he should be demoted a couple of divisions and sent back for retraining before being let anywhere near a premier league game.

In reality, probably received a much smaller envelope than expected, and a pat on the back for trying...

That had to be one of the funniest things I have seen on a football pitch we busted out laughing at our house.
A few points last night if I was a gooner I would have been pissed of with the defender for ducking out of the way for the scums goal.
That VAR was needed ! If that lineo couldnt see the gooner was onside by about 2 yds with Maguire standing about 3 yds away from the lineo than he needs specsavers. In the old days before VAR that goal wouldnt have stood , just think about that utd would have got all 3 points thanks to a dodge lineo.
When was the last time utd had so many players booked at home , so fair play to the ref. But I cant remember the last time I saw so many players surrounding the ref after nearly ever free kick, it was like going back to the fergie days. I think fa need to look into this as it seems utd dont have any control over the control of their players. The amount of descent on show was embarrassing
It's all downhill from here!

EFvUon_UwAAJOQd.jpg

It was appalling, on a par with the blatant offside that wasn't given for Liverpool's goal at West Ham last season and again when they nearly won it at the death.

the ref was shocking last night he was using the mic all night and even over turned a foul and give a corner when he clearly given a goal kick, as for the offside it was clear as mud to me that what the officials do when controlling the game and putting up the flag when they have been told to wait and play on

so the rule is clear and on show last night, VAR and the officials still have the power to help the likes of united or liverpool with a early flag for offside, but it was so bad of a mistake that something must be done and punishment should be handed out to the officials, it was not even close and the linesman was level with slap head and the arsenal player a good 5 yards onside so why his he waving his flag

if the ref and VAR overturned that goal last night then football and VAR was finished in football ?? united wanted the goal crossed off the manager wanted the goal crossed off, the letter of the law says play to the whistle, but when the flag was shown by the official the united players will say we all stopped and that is the grey area and the control

sky and gary chuckle was clearly doing there best to wash over it, they even shown the ref not blowing and the arsenal player scoring, it was like you fucked up there and you will be sent to fergie's office in the morning and told your not doing any more united games

last night was the final bit of information i needed to see with the VAR team and match officials and 100% its a tool to be used to give hte advantage to the so big clubs, and that mistake was clear by the referee he got it wrong in not blowing his whistle and even if was a wrong call the goal would not have stood if he blows for offside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.