Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how many tickets they’ve sold for tonight but it must’ve been minuscule. My sisters school have been given hundreds, I’ve got 3 free ones and they’ve been told they’ll have the same amount each group match. NHS have been given a couple of thousand, TC staff now been given some, and how many other schools?

Thing is, I struggle, really struggle to get “up” for these CL games. Doesn’t feel a conscious decision but I find the competition a bit “meh”. Don’t get me wrong I want to win, I’ll cheer and shout etc but genuinely if you ask me do I want a trip to Istanbul in Cl final in May, or Wembley for the Carabao Final in March, then I choose the latter. Don’t know why.

See you guys there tonight
Always makes me smile that free tickets go to groups who probably aren't going to go again but seasoncard holders who have fallen out of love with the CL who if stimulated could start to go again regularly get nothing.

Scum were giving out plenty of freebies last week as well so it isn’t something limited to us. Who cares anyway

Apparently United gave away 17,500 free tickets for the game against Astana the other week. How true that is, I don't know but they obviously gave a fair chunk of freebies out. They do it a lot for early round League Cup games too - you can easily tell because if they happen to be on the box, you can hear thousands of screaming schoolkids counting down the clock to half-time!

Always makes me smile that free tickets go to groups who probably aren't going to go again but seasoncard holders who have fallen out of love with the CL who if stimulated could start to go again regularly get nothing.
I fall into the SC holder who fell out of love with CL category there pal, so we’ve done 3 free tickets, we’ve got something. It happens a lot.

Well I’ve no idea how these tickets have been ‘dished’ out mate, I suppose ~2k tickets don’t go very far in such a vast organisation? My original point was that we mustn’t have sold very many tickets and I haven’t heard how many were to expect tonight, BUT it’ll be bumped up with some freebies, which is a good thing.

Looks like 50,000 shifted according to the planner so even if we've given a couple of thousand or so away we've still sold a decent number.

I fall into the SC holder who fell out of love with CL category there pal, so we’ve done 3 free tickets, we’ve got something. It happens a lot.
I binned the CL off years ago, used to do home/away,club go on about 'matchday experiance', big group (10) CSKA fans sat behind me when they were banned, zero atmos, bent as fuck....TBH I'm not even sure I'd go on a freebie, there were a couple available on here yesterday & I didn't consider PMing.

Love my club but CL just No.

I binned the CL off years ago, used to do home/away,club go on about 'matchday experiance', big group (10) CSKA fans sat behind me when they were banned, zero atmos, bent as fuck....TBH I'm not even sure I'd go on a freebie, there were a couple available on here yesterday & I didn't consider PMing.

I’m with ya bud. Old man wants to go, few mates going so I’m going but...

Looks like 50,000 shifted according to the planner so even if we've given a couple of thousand or so away we've still sold a decent number.
Happy days, my only thing was we won’t really know what we’ve sold as the tickets they give away will be removed on the planner

Cant blame CSKA fans they prob wanted to watch their club. I've been to Luton when away fans were banned , been in many home areas in my time when the City away allocation have sold out.
The atmosphere has been great in recent seasons in the CL. We played spurs last season twice in succession in CL game had a brilliant atmosphere. The league game it was a lovely sunny day and was glad of the 3 points but what a poor atmosphere it was.
As for being bent as fuck ,many on here say the premier league is bent as fuck too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.