#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Pep would be clear in these situations regarding who is fit, slight knock etc . Then all this shit speculation on Twitter by **** journalists wouldn't happen. If he said Kev is fit why has he missed training.

Was it from the Everton game because he said he is fine??

I guess so. When he was coming out and sitting on the bench, other players were asking him something and he was answering them with that "bit of discomfort" face expression. I thought he was saying to them that he is tired and couldn't do it anymore, but guess he was saying that he feels some pain.

I wish Pep would be clear in these situations regarding who is fit, slight knock etc . Then all this shit speculation on Twitter by **** journalists wouldn't happen. If he said Kev is fit why has he missed training.

He said some bizarre stuff about injuries. "Everyone is fit. I don't now, if they feel something, they are not telling me". And boom, kev misses the training. Strange press from Pep today.

I guess so. When he was coming out and sitting on the bench, other players were asking him something and he was answering them with that "bit of discomfort" face expression. I thought he was saying to them that he is tired and couldn't do it anymore, but guess he was saying that he feels some pain.
Dont you think hes just tired his body out because he does run around like a headless chicken( not saying its a bad thing) but the amount of games he plays and the amount of closing down etc surely hes just putting a lot of pressure on his body??

He said some bizarre stuff about injuries. "Everyone is fit. I don't now, if they feel something, they are not telling me". And boom, kev misses the training. Strange press from Pep today.
i think he has a slight knock, but them ****s on Twitter are saying 1-2 months out, this is why you clear things up.

Dont you think hes just tired his body out because he does run around like a headless chicken( not saying its a bad thing) but the amount of games he plays and the amount of closing down etc surely hes just putting a lot of pressure on his body??

I didn't think anything, just said what I saw.

hope whatever it is , hope its short term and he is back after the international break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.