Print at Home tickets

I bought 5 tickets for someone at work on Saturday afternoon for tonight's game, selected Print at home, and they arrived on e-mail yesterday morning so that was a good day and a half after they were ordered. Probs best giving them a phone if you've not got them by around lunchtime. I did that once and they sent the e-mail straight away

Thanks for the replies. Just spoke to Supporter Services and they said my order was still in the queue, but bumped it to the front so all sorted now.

reading the title of the thread i thought this was a way to get in free that sounded easier than jibbing.

I’ve just sent a complaint to City about being initially denied access to the ground, stopped from going in the 93:20 bar and not having the seat I paid for for last night’s game. I was told I’d been sent a print at home ticket that I hadn’t received.

I usually find the service st City excellent and to be fair a helpful customer service guy (who scanned me in) and the steward on 209 were very good. I’m on the Cup Schemes and have always received a laker ticket or the ticket scanned to my Season Card before.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Just spoke to Supporter Services and they said my order was still in the queue, but bumped it to the front so all sorted now.

I've rung them before and they resend them there and then and they always come through. Makes you wonder why they don't just come through in the first place...

Our Season Card CM Rep is on the case of the missing e-tickets. I will let Bluemooners know what the Club’s response is once I hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.