United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them to beat liverpool but to lose every other game they play, ever.
The shit they gave us! They were winning trebles but still found time to mock us. I want them to suffer.

Liverpool just piss me off, the odd cultish freaks. But United .....
Think you’re wrong about the Dippers, “the odd cultish freaks”, I don’t think so, they are on a par, no doubt.

It was a fucking awful game, was it?

And Arsenal weren’t much better than the rags.

I wasn’t sure if it was actually bad because we are spilt with the games City play (even when we don’t play well) but even with us at the lowest form we play a tonne better than that game last night. Is that the average PL quality now? It’s Raga V Arsenal FFS. This was / should be one of the biggest games of the season.

Looked like 2 Sunday league sides having a kick about.

Tweet from Si Stoney:

Re last night. In 2016, Liverpool finished 8th with 60pts. 2 years later reached CL final, won it year after + top now. Did it by getting recruitment right. I reckon
@ManUtd
+
@Arsenal
heading for abt 60 pts. They both have positives. How their massive flaws are addressed is key.

So United have nothing to worry about because Liverpool got 60pts a few years ago.

Tweet from Si Stoney:

Re last night. In 2016, Liverpool finished 8th with 60pts. 2 years later reached CL final, won it year after + top now. Did it by getting recruitment right. I reckon
@ManUtd
+
@Arsenal
heading for abt 60 pts. They both have positives. How their massive flaws are addressed is key.

So United have nothing to worry about because Liverpool got 60pts a few years ago.
The thick twunt !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.