United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read all this thread but has any media or the like mention Mcflurrtomy’s or whatever his fkin name is goal of the century took a nice deflection !

They are utter dross at the moment. Great time to be a blue. Hopefully they turn up against the dippers though, but can't see it.

We rarely see quality like Lindehofs cross field ball in injury time at The Etihad!

I find it ammusing how they all seem to assume that the solution to all of their woes is to splash the cash and get the best talent possible int the club, they still fail to realise where they now sit in the scheme of things.

All this talk of getting Sancho and Dembelle for example, why would they come?

Erickson, Dybala just as examples of players they chased in the summer but neither had any intention of joining them, they really could finish outside of the Europa spaces this year and they want CL quality players.

I find it ammusing how they all seem to assume that the solution to all of their woes is to splash the cash and get the best talent possible int the club, they still fail to realise where they now sit in the scheme of things.

Erickson, Dybala just as examples of players they chased in the summer but neither had any intention of joining them, they really could finish outside of the Europa spaces this year and they want CL quality players.

They thought that some of the current crop were some of the best talent. That's not working out too well, is it ?

I think the rag hierarchy know perfectly well no top-drawer player will go there - unless it's solely for the money. But the glory hunting plastics will be happy to hear the likes of Simon Stone telling them that major signings are imminent. They don't want to hear the truth anymore than the Glazers want to tell them the truth.

I think the rag hierarchy know perfectly well no top-drawer player will go there - unless it's solely for the money. But the glory hunting plastics will be happy to hear the likes of Simon Stone telling them that major signings are imminent. They don't want to hear the truth anymore than the Glazers want to tell them the truth.
They can't handle the truth KB.

I watched the first half in my local tonight with 2 of my Rag mates, there were a few others in as well. When they had a shot after about 25 minutes a few of them sarcastically cheered. Watching that first half there was no moaning, no blaming anyone just an acceptance of how shit they are.

When they scored there was a little cheer but it was almost like “we have just scored the equaliser” virtually knowing they wouldn’t hang on for 90 minutes without Arsenal scoring. OGS won’t make Christmas, not a chance.
Don't be so defeatist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.