Mario Balotelli

Can't help but love Mario!

I'm glad he's back home and enjoying life, hope he does well at Brescia.

He may have had one assist but it was the most important one in the history of the league so that's ok with me! Scored some vital goals for us as well.

I like him now. Was gutted he didn’t play at Vinnys testimonial.

Not so much when he played for us.
Very inconsistent and a bit annoying with some piss poor displays and disciplinary problems.

Still, it was a fun time and as previously stated he did play his part in our journey to the top.

Imagine if Balotelli had the desire of Ronaldo. He doesn't even look like he enjoys football that much but it's just his personality, some players the managers can change, others it is just not possible. Mario will always be the guy who can't help but do stupid shit all the time.

You can't help but like the lad. Infuriating and brilliant in equal measures, bloody lazy and selfish at times but great when he applied himself. Mad as a bucket of frogs and in spite of his money and trophies I feel he will one day regret not making more of his undoubted talent. Still the world needs more characters and Mario is certainly one of those!
Plus 1 .

He was better 'n Yaya! Who was that goalie that tried to freak him out and after he'd buried it Mario just folded his arms and stared at him! We'd never have won as much if Mario had stayed but there was always summat gonna happen - like a sending off, a pen, an outrageous goal!

Dortmund keeper in the game where we somehow scraped a draw after Gundogan played us off the park. I think

loved him at first but gradually more and more he became a liability.
The Arsenal game where he got sent off was a low point for me and he was never really the same player after that.

Average player. Nothing more to it. He never had the talent or application to make the superstar tag happen. His passing was average, his teamwork was shite, his discipline was a problem, his hold up play average, his skill with the ball average, he wasn’t outstandingly fast, he wasn’t exactly prolific and his career total as a striker is pretty average. He could take a mean penalty and his finishing was alright.

Lovely bloke, mad man, but I remember watching him 7 times out of 10 and thinking “wtf is he doing”.

Average player. Nothing more to it. He never had the talent or application to make the superstar tag happen. His passing was average, his teamwork was shite, his discipline was a problem, his hold up play average, his skill with the ball average, he wasn’t outstandingly fast, he wasn’t exactly prolific and his career total as a striker is pretty average..

Harsh. And I'm sure Roberto Mancini thinks better of him than this too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.