Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You allude to human rights but you can't prove it so you move away when challenged,the last 2 pages you are talking about how rich we are,put up or shut up

I’ll say nothing on the matter there then. I’ll just stick to football, thanks, here to talk about that. Don’t think you’ve understood my point about your finances despite me saying that ‘I’m a big fan of the way you do it, I wish we would do the same. By that I mean holding on to our top players for as long as we can rather than selling them when they’re ripe. I remember when we used to do it as well’.

If you think I’m in any way criticising your club there, I don’t what else to say. It’s a fucking brilliant football model for retention of your best players. We did it throughout the 70s and 80s for the most part, you’re doing it now. Where’s the hatred or wind up there?

I’ll say nothing on the matter there then. I’ll just stick to football, thanks, here to talk about that. Don’t think you’ve understood my point about your finances despite me saying that ‘I’m a big fan of the way you do it, I wish we would do the same. By that I mean holding on to our top players for as long as we can rather than selling them when they’re ripe. I remember when we used to do it as well’.

If you think I’m in any way criticising your club there, I don’t what else to say. It’s a fucking brilliant football model for retention of your best players. We did it throughout the 70s and 80s for the most part, you’re doing it now. Where’s the hatred or wind up there?

It’s all relative though, isn’t it? Where were you lot until the Middle East rocked up? That’s what football’s about - the right people in the right place at the right time. You only have to look at Leicester the other year to see what can happen in a perfect storm.

Kegler Super,

The middle east rocked up,that is what you really mean isn't it?

It’s all relative though, isn’t it? Where were you lot until the Middle East rocked up? That’s what football’s about - the right people in the right place at the right time. You only have to look at Leicester the other year to see what can happen in a perfect storm.

Kegler Super,

We all know what he means. he gets his little digs in and when challenged with facts he does what most fans of that club do and plays the victim.

Kegler Super,

No, what I meant was exactly what you’ve written first - ‘It’s all relative though, isn’t it?’. As you know, that comment was in response to another poster who had said we were some shit 2nd Division team or something until Shankly had turned up. My response was to make the point about relativity. Until Sheikh Mansour turned up, you weren’t exactly setting the football world alight. The following two sentences afterwards about people in the right place and the right time and Leicester’s perfect storm illustrate it perfectly. If you can see jealousy or malice in there, then with respect, you’re looking too hard for it. Each to their own.

John Henry has no human rights issues attached to him personally. To suggest that the UAE and Abu Dhabi do not is rather daft.
Again the point I’m making is none of these things affect the daily running of yours or our club. As the game became more and more monetised, so the levels of corruption, deceit, fraud etc have exponentially grown. It’s attached to an awful lot of top level football these days and probably won’t get much better. It seems such a daft stick to try and beat someone with chatting footy, there is absolutely no correlation between the two. Are the issues important? Yes, much more than football. But they’re for a different debate.
John Henry is a citizen of a regime higher up Amnesty’s human rights watch than either the UAE or Abu Dhabi. You’re main sponsor has been found guilty of laundering money for one of the regimes that, according to that bastion of democracy the US of A, is a major sponsor of international terrorism.
There are far more human rights ‘issues’ with your club and yet you have the temerity to come on our board and make snide little digs at our owner.
I suggest you take a look at my post from yesterday evening and take heed.

No, what I meant was exactly what you’ve written first - ‘It’s all relative though, isn’t it?’. As you know, that comment was in response to another poster who had said we were some shit 2nd Division team or something until Shankly had turned up. My response was to make the point about relativity. Until Sheikh Mansour turned up, you weren’t exactly setting the football world alight. The following two sentences afterwards about people in the right place and the right time and Leicester’s perfect storm illustrate it perfectly. If you can see jealousy or malice in there, then with respect, you’re looking too hard for it. Each to their own.
Then why not say since your owner or Sheikh Mansour turned up? why say the middle east turned up?,you have been dripping human rights in but say i'm only talking football when challenged,unfortunately for you human rights is the the one thing on city bingo that really gets my back up,that and the notion that our owner can be held responsible for human rights violations in the middle east,if you can't back it up then stop driping it in

John Henry is a citizen of a regime higher up Amnesty’s human rights watch than either the UAE or Abu Dhabi. You’re main sponsor has been found guilty of laundering money for one of the regimes that, according to that bastion of democracy the US of A, is a major sponsor of international terrorism.
There are far more human rights ‘issues’ with your club and yet you have the temerity to come on our board and make snide little digs at our owner.
I suggest you take a look at my post from yesterday evening and take heed.

I suggest you read the third sentence of my post you’ve quoted where I said that none of these things affect the daily running of the football clubs. On the subject of little digs, I challenge you right now to find anything other than football that could be interpreted as a dig without somebody from your side mentioning it first. Even though there aren’t any digs, they’re just responses to issues you’re bringing up. If you don’t mention these things, I have no reason to talk about them. I’m only here to talk about footy.

Actually you were a shit second division team until the MONEY turned up from Littlewoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.