Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point about the transfer sales was about the revenue generated overall as compared to Liverpool or Chelsea have made in the recent years.

I am not against the idea of academy sales and as I said in my post it will continue to be an important revenue stream for the club in years to come, my point with reference to that post was that sales are not the only purpose of the academy.

At the same time we should also remember that we are yet to produce a first team regular from the academy. 1 isn't to much to ask is it?

We have talent amongst our youth ranks, no doubt about it, they just need to be given more chances than what they have been given so far. What's wrong with this suggestion? We might unearth some world class talent.

I have high hopes of Garcia, he will surprise many whenever he gets a chance. Should be a starter in Cup games and if he does well, he should be persisted with till the end
Beep beep beep,reversing,how much have the dipers and chavs made? phil has plaid more mins than most of the greats played at his age,the other prem teams are easy to get into,ours is not,he is going to get daves spot

CITY SLICKERS
Man City’s amazing £153m haul from selling kids who made 33 starts combined
Well that ends that discussion.

Edit: or should have. Somehow he had the brass balls to try and move the goal posts rather than admit he was talking bollocks.

Well that ends that discussion.

Edit: or should have. Somehow he had the brass balls to try and move the goal posts rather than admit he was talking bollocks.

Never moved the goal post, i never in any post criticised academy sales nor I did in my original post which was about giving academy players more chances rather than seeing it solely as a revenue generating entity.

Unless you follow the popular opinion you get attacked here so it's nothing new. Congrats, you won the argument with that 153 M revenue post when the original post was just about giving academy players more chances and not about why we are selling academy players or what revenue is generated.

Never moved the goal post, i never in any post criticised academy sales nor I did in my original post which was about giving academy players more chances rather than seeing it solely as a revenue generating entity.

Unless you follow the popular opinion you get attacked here so it's nothing new. Congrats, you won the argument with that 153 M revenue post when the original post was just about giving academy players more chances and not about why we are selling academy players or what revenue is generated.
You never said this this unless he showed you the amount of money we have made

"My point about the transfer sales was about the revenue generated overall as compared to Liverpool or Chelsea have made in the recent years."

Just own it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.