Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen any Croats in town? I checked earlier today for Youtube footage of their qualifying games and it doesn't appear that they travel well. I didn't see any of their fans in Manchester City centre either around lunch time.

I am in Croatia currently and there is not a lot of optimism from their point of view and they are mostly expecting a drubbing.

I am not expecting to be able to watch the game quietly and in peace either, I will be the only City fan in a packed bar of raucous Croats whom have been quite enthusiastic in insisting I join them for the occasion, and interesting evening awaits.

City had better not take this game lightly though this small country constantly produces fantastic sports people and punches well above its weight. Anyone who has visited this place will probably have an inkling as to how they do it. Remarkable place and people.

I am under great pressure to return for the second game in Zagreb where I am told a ticket awaits me in the midst of the home nutters! Apparently quite safe and assured I would love every minute. Sadly flight costs in December are likely to put an end to that and in a way am quite gutted.

Heres hoping for a good match and all lucky enough to attend in particular the Croat visitors who will be rather shocked at the weather as it has been 28 degrees here all day.

Start Cancelo, Garcia, Fernandinho and Mendy please.
David and Bernardo Silva in the middle with Rodri.

8-0. ;)

I am in Croatia currently and there is not a lot of optimism from their point of view and they are mostly expecting a drubbing.

I am not expecting to be able to watch the game quietly and in peace either, I will be the only City fan in a packed bar of raucous Croats whom have been quite enthusiastic in insisting I join them for the occasion, and interesting evening awaits.

City had better not take this game lightly though this small country constantly produces fantastic sports people and punches well above its weight. Anyone who has visited this place will probably have an inkling as to how they do it. Remarkable place and people.

I am under great pressure to return for the second game in Zagreb where I am told a ticket awaits me in the midst of the home nutters! Apparently quite safe and assured I would love every minute. Sadly flight costs in December are likely to put an end to that and in a way am quite gutted.

Heres hoping for a good match and all lucky enough to attend in particular the Croat visitors who will be rather shocked at the weather as it has been 28 degrees here all day.
For some reason you have reminded me of Adrian Chiles the ex-presenter of MOTD2 who is half-Croatian, and a failed spy. It is strange how some regions of the world have a fantastic reputation for sport. Balkans seems to produce a number of footballers out of proportion to its population.

Currently drinking in Munich, Croat barman says his two sons flew over last night and they are bringing 2000, might be a bit fanciful.

You will not return for the second game as you will never be seen again after tonight ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.