Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean "within their means" by loading huge debt on the club or buy how it helped Bury? don't be naive, it's so nobody buys other good sized clubs so owners like yours could keep their place at the trough while leeching money out of the profits.

Our club is largely debt free. Our owners don’t take a penny out of the club, there’s plenty of transparent data on it. They make their money out of Liverpool FC by leveraging their value against buying another asset for the Fenway portfolio. Same as the guy who runs a property one. Buy a house, do it up and make it look shiny. Use the value of that to buy somewhere else. The problem we have is that all the extra equity that the club is worth doesn’t get seen by them, it’s FSG’s. All the money that comes in and out of the club though stays in there. We have to give them that to be fair.

Our club is largely debt free. Our owners don’t take a penny out of the club, there’s plenty of transparent data on it. They make their money out of Liverpool FC by leveraging their value against buying another asset for the Fenway portfolio. Same as the guy who runs a property one. Buy a house, do it up and make it look shiny. Use the value of that to buy somewhere else. The problem we have is that all the extra equity that the club is worth doesn’t get seen by them, it’s FSG’s. All the money that comes in and out of the club though stays in there. We have to give them that to be fair.

Listen I dont give a f**k about your club I dont want to read how wonderful you think your club is just go away and leave us City fans in peace. We get shit from every source of press and media we sure as hell dont want dippers coming onto our site doing the same. I am trying my best not to bite but you are taking up so much space on our forum its hard to avoid you .

"largely"? not everything is about Littlewoods FC, there are other G14 clubs loaded with debt, other clubs(yours included) with owners taking money out of the game into their own pockets. There are also loads of clubs around Europe struggling financially and ffp helps them not one little bit.

It’s nothing to do with arrogance, mate. I’ve been getting called out and I’ve said that it’s not the place to discuss things. To be fair, I should have just sent it as a private message to keep it off here and to hopefully put an end to it. And read my posts, I actually have a lot of admiration for the way you do things. Just because I support another team doesn’t mean I can’t respect what another’s doing. And I’ve been pretty clear about RAWK, they’re in no way representative of our real life fans in the same way this doesn’t necessarily represent yours.
I've read your posts, i've a couple of friends that are big Liverpool supporters, both scousers and attend games, you can have a decent chat with them. You may want to talk a bit of football but most of the discussions you are having, are centred round the usual shit that's thrown in our faces. It's boring to be honest, we've heard it all before. This site doesn't necessarily represent my views on all things City, plenty of healthy debate goes on between blues, but i think the feeling of most of us on here and other forums towards Liverpool is fairly consistent. Never used to feel this way, been on the KOP a fair few times as a youth, and thought it was brilliant, but Liverpool went downhill in my eyes from the early 80's

I've read your posts, i've a couple of friends that are big Liverpool supporters, both scousers and attend games, you can have a decent chat with them. You may want to talk a bit of football but most of the discussions you are having, are centred round the usual shit that's thrown in our faces. It's boring to be honest, we've heard it all before. This site doesn't necessarily represent my views on all things City, plenty of healthy debate goes on between blues, but i think the feeling of most of us on here and other forums towards Liverpool is fairly consistent. Never used to feel this way, been on the KOP a fair few times as a youth, and thought it was brilliant, but Liverpool went downhill in my eyes from the early 80's

I think there’s a big difference between Internet fans and real life fans. I know plenty of lads who support Everton, United & City and hardly any of them are like their online counterparts. The problem with online discussion is there isn’t the face to face aspect which can be important when putting a point across. I can tell you right now though that RAWK are nothing, nothing at all, like fans who are actually from the area. Sad little try hard ****s trying their best to fit in.

Thanks for letting me know, sorry to hear your Internet connection has been down.. Take it you don't go anymore since you say WAS..

I said was as I paid it for in the past.

My next payment will be the Carabao cup game against Arsenal in the Auto Cup scheme. If I work out how to put up a photo, I’ll put the card up in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.