Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have more than enough for them but I still can't quite grasp Gundogan and Rodri in the same team.

Gundogan - David Silva Midfield again.

Not a fan, feel like its too slow. Along with Gundogan not going for any 50-50 tackles and lack of pressing. Would have preferred Foden or Bernardo to bring energy.

Too strong for me. Missed opportunity to give Foden and Garcia a start and a needless risk playing Fernandinho and otamendi who we need to keep as fresh as possible. Gundogan continuing to get a start despite back to back poor performances must have Foden scratching his head

Made me laugh

Too strong for me. Missed opportunity to give Foden and Garcia a start and a needless risk playing Fernandinho and otamendi who we need to keep as fresh as possible. Gundogan continuing to get a start despite back to back poor performances must have Foden scratching his head
Not for me. Get it won and then rest those we need to protect. We dont want to lose points and then give ourselves hard work later in the year when the fixtures are relentless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.