Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

Having some knowledge of these sorts of things, it's likely Cardiff didn't add Sala to their insurance yet. So they are going to have to pay this out their own pocket. I guess they have been trying to strong arm their insurance into covering some of it or finding some documentation that proves he was covered.

Did they ever find the pilots body?

To me he’s sat on a beach somewhere very remote (still alive) with a nice big pot of cash to never be seen again, that’s my conspiracy theory anyway. Having a tiny bit of knowledge of flying there’s just no way anyone of sound judgement would have flown that plane that evening with the conditions unless there was an ulterior motive. It doesn’t make sense and when there’s other suspicious stuff surrounding it, it makes it even more dodgy.
Seriously???

I know you did but what you’ve posted was absolute shite. It doesn’t make it any less absolute shite by adding that you think it’s just a conspiracy theory that you’ve thought up.
About as shite as your reply but there we go.

About as shite as your reply but there we go.
What about this one?

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.