Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable!!!! People morn when he doesn’t put the big players on from start saying they shud cum off after we’re up. We start with a good strong team and hopefully can bring in foden etc wen it’s won. As for gundog I agree he not been great in league but chumps league suits him. He very rarely plays badly in Euro games as not same tempo as prem

Also let's ignore Gundogan's fantastic performance away at Shakhtar in the last CL game as he's clearly shit. Or if not let's come up with some childish reason why it doesn't count.

The Gundogan shit is getting on my tits now. Seriously, some of this board just need to man the fuck up. He’s signed a new deal and will play a LOT this season.

Every fucking match thread.

I’m sure they are all down at training everyday watch him turning it on in front of Pep

Love that some of here still think they know better than Manchester City's greatest ever coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.