Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Gundo with David either but it has to work at some fkng point!

Gundogan will need to find himself again. He’s been quite average but honestly suits more as a defensive mid.

But we will lose Foden soon if we don’t start to give him game time.

I do it every single game for yrs,it's superstitious,if you are going to do something then do it every fucking time!OCD alert
Who died and made you mod? When it's in the CoC that only you can post the lineups then you can moan about it, until then it's fair game for everyone as and when they please

Here we go again BT going on about seducing the fans.
That is pep's fault,everytime he says we have to get the fans interested,this time he claims to not know why we don't like it and our older fans are used to watching the rags and dippers on their tv,cheeky fucker,he can't force us to love it and stop giving the media what they want to bash us with

Not much to moan about in that team, apart from perhaps Ilkay over Phil, but I’ll trust in Pep there.

I don’t understand how that type of choice can perplex people.

It’s a senior and seasoned international against a young kid who has barely kicked a ball.

On paper, perhaps this is an easy game but conversely it is the CL and only game 2.

Get it won, then make the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.