Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrr 1 of the greatest players ever to grace the PL, and Gundog who seems to be still ‘getting up to speed’. Yes he had a horrendous injury, but surely Foden should be running out to start today.
On the basis of what evidence? His performance at Preston?

Spot on, I love the bloke but he has it totally wrong on this one. Our crowds are pretty good considering we are not a rich fan base. Get to the knockouts and we get right behind the team, even though if we ever get to the final very few of us will get a ticket.
And that’s the irony, they are practically begging fans to go the round robin games (I think I paid 20 quid for tonight), but when it gets to the late knockout stages they will price the ordinary fan out of buying tickets and if we get to the final hardly anyone will get a ticket because UEFA cronies will snag them all. So the message appears to be, come to games that mean little but you can’t come to the games that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.