Match Thread | Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb (01/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelino for Mendy please. Still not there and haven't seen the attacking threat from him that Angelino has shown.

Cancelo has fantastic burst of pace, that's a quality really absent from City - shame he hasn't been able to really finish any of them yet. They looked good IMHO, just lacking a bit of luck in front of goal. A lot of wonderful link up play but my word Mendy has really regressed - is he carrying a knock? Just looks either out of shape or physically limited
Benny has been out for 2yrs solid with ACL's,he is literally just back,he was never going to be the same imo but he needs time

Cancelo has fantastic burst of pace, that's a quality really absent from City - shame he hasn't been able to really finish any of them yet. They looked good IMHO, just lacking a bit of luck in front of goal. A lot of wonderful link up play but my word Mendy has really regressed - is he carrying a knock? Just looks either out of shape or physically limited
two years of injurys will do this to you it'll probably take him a while to get back into the grove of things the good news is that he's still pretty quick considering his injurys

I'd be stressing if this was a league game, i'm a bit 'meh' as it's a CL tie so can relax a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.