Match Thread | Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb (01/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here at the game and Mendy is having a mare. But his crossing has been good tbh
Why is he having a mare.? He has had very little to do but put crosses in and he has put more in than anyone else. Its not Mendy's fault no one is converting them.

Mendy’s doing o.k. Don’t know why people are getting on his case.
Until I saw Mahrez’s face briefly on the screen, i’ll be honest, I wasn’t even aware he was playing. Nothing much is going down that side, that’s true.
Sergio’s complicating things for himself at times. Wish he’d hit stuff more on the first or second touch more often.

I feel for Olmo, a player I like a lot. He hasn't really recovered his spark after the gash over his right eye. Zagreb have played well too but I cannot see them resisting for much longer

So are you suggesting we have to carry him until he's ready. He was poor against Preston and he's been awful tonight.

All our play in the first half has been down the left and every single time Mendy has attempted a cross he has hit a defender. Its not good enough at this level.

That's just not true, at least a couple of good crosses, it's the main thing that's getting the crowd going here tbh

I thought we were fine, and could extremely easily be up two or three goals. Mendy has also been fine, he's not at his best but you guys are being insane. I am wondering though whether the huge focus on attacking down the left is on purpose or because we're missing KDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.