Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

Sterling changed the game, and Jesus helped stretch things as legs got weary, but what about Ferna, Gundo & Rodri? Fucking midfield masterclass!!

I’m sure Sterling will get the plaudits for a 1 goal, 1 assist 30 mins, but the control of the game throughout was down to the defensive midfield triangle.

Hope the kit man finds the shooting boots for the weekend!

6pts out of 6. Two games against Atalanta up next. We SHOULD be through in first place before Game 5!!

Took quite a while but it was nice. Mahrez well found by Rodri to square it for Sterling. Raheem broke away, played the right pass pass and a sweet finish from Foden, always great to see kissing the badge. Cancelo very good as hoped, thought Raz was the best player when he came on but I'll go for Sergio motm. Denied two penalties and it probably still wouldn't be in the top 3 worst refs for us I've seen. Definitely would like to win this competition as it'd have to be something even crazier than the Agüero moment.

Win,Clean Sheet, CL Goal for Foden all great.

Perhaps Pep after his yellow card will revise his views on City and CL

BT Sport "the ref got most things right tonight, apart from the 2 penalties"
Yeah great refereeing you thick twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.