Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

Very happy with the result. Two wins out of the next four and we will top the group.

Rodri is getting better although I do think he needs players with 'legs' beside him.

The ref had an odd game (I am being kind) . Made some howlers but made some superb decisions, that would not normally be picked up. He seemed to speak to the VAR officials re the challenge on Gundogan but was clearly told they did not think it was a pen.

Very happy with Foden scoring. Felt there was a lot of 'look what I can bring to the team' or maybe frustration in his celebration. Or maybe I am seeing things that did not happen.

I expected a lot more from the opposition. I thought they were very poor with the ball.

I knew it wouldn't be easy. They defended very well. Great finish by Foden.

I thought it was going to be difficult based on their result against Atalanta but they were shocking. It would have been easy if we had buried if our finishing had not been poor and the officials did their jobs properly.

It was the nearest you will get to a 2-0 demolition.

Have we signed Johnny Wilkinson to the coaching staff? We seem to have got leaning back and firing 10 feet over the crossbar down to a fine art.

Other than that, we played well if not a bit laboriously. Rodri continues to look amazing. He's like Yaya on the ball - he never loses it.

Delighted for Foden - composed finishing, something the others could take note of!

Was the ref paid a bonus every time he purposely got in the way of our players on the ball?
I was thinking that. He raced to get between touchline and edge of box. Where we play most of our football. When we did go rightside he didnt run over there. Too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.