Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

Dinho and Mahrez impressed me. How good is Rodri’s passing? Cancelo has good movement going forward. Raheem doing what Raheem does. Foden taking his chance.

VAR actually isn’t the problem. Let’s all think about it. The problems remain with decisions as long as incompetent and shit refs keep operating it. However, in accordance to the rhetoric, fuck UEFA and fuck VAR.
As I think you’re alluding my to, and as BT also did, the fact that the tech capability now exists is shining a light on the bizarre decisions of the people involved.

Have patience - the more moronic calls we have early on, the faster the fishiness will fester.

Pep not answering about pens
Thank Christ for that
They can’t wait to slap another ban on him...and he knows it.
Fortunately he is a smart guy.
We are fighting forces we cannot control.
It’s only the utter brilliance of our football that keeps us in contention.
I really hope this stuff comes out at some stage in the future. It will make the Calciopoli match fixing scandal in Italy look like Tellytubbies if it ever does!

Phils more than good enough to run Englands midfield. If I was manager hed be in every squad.

Awful finishing. Will cost us against better teams. Saw Bayern v spurs goals and they were lethal.

As I think you’re alluding my to, and as BT also did, the fact that the tech capability now exists is shining a light on the bizarre decisions of the people involved.

Have patience - the more moronic calls we have early on, the faster the fishiness will fester.

The patience is there. However, as long as certain officials from certain clubs are in certain positions, as well as being part of the ‘cartel’ it’ll be hard for the fishy smell to reach great heights.

Doesn’t help when the so called ‘pundits’ (putrid studio ornaments i call them) that have played for certain teams just spout bias and bile from start to finish.

Nonetheless, patience is key.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.