Var debate 2019/20

Yet again on the wrong end of VAR.

Just unlucky again I guess?

Either that or it’s fucking bent?
If we're going to have matches decided by a computer, can we have a "restart game" option like they do on FIFA?

PEP We were patient and we scored again. What I'm most delighted with is what we have done this season, nobody gave us anything - we did it for ourselves and that is top. Nobody in previous seasons gave us anything. We did it ourselves, that is tough. I love this team!

Hee hee

He knows

I know it's easy to think it is bent but I genuinely just think it's a competency thing. We're seeing it across Europe at the moment, VAR will not overrule the referee! We're lucky it's only Dynamo but something like this could cost us the CL. It needs sorting out ASAP!

I know it's easy to think it is bent but I genuinely just think it's a competency thing. We're seeing it across Europe at the moment, VAR will not overrule the referee! We're lucky it's only Dynamo but something like this could cost us the CL. It needs sorting out ASAP!
it has cost us.last season

"Critical to your job is to watch the game. All the time. No chatting, going for coffee or fag breaks. Got it? Good. I'll be back in a couple of hours."
Feels like they have a bunch of skiving teenagers on it half the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.