Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

It's crooked as fuck and exactly the reason why I have missed my first-ever Champions League home game tonight, having refused to go on the scheme again.

Well done to those Blues whose patience hadn't been stretched to the limit yet.

Three fucking nailed on penalties and this whole wanker system is being used to suit whatever it needs to fuck us over.

Rodri was excellent again.

100% if that's in our box there getting penalty.

2 at West Ham, 2 v Spurs.

Pen at Bournemouth on Dave & 3 ton8ght.

Not forgetting last year against Spurs.

They are corrupt to fuck, the game is slipping away from me & slowly but surely loosing my love for it.

Another day and it would have been a 'Watford' score.

If the tables were turned, can anyone imagine Real or Barcelona not getting at least two out of the three penalty shouts that we had tonight? If the answer is 'No' then you know it's corrupt as fuck.
If we were already 3/4/5 up, which we should have been,absolutely no doubt we would have got ALL 3 pens

that ref just gave up at the end, he obviously just wanted it to end. He decided he wasn’t going to call anything. He was a joke.

Hello everybody, Í m a spanish boy, City fan, Í hope have a good time around here and learn from the history of Manchester City, today good win,wish that Foden plays more......Var horrible tonight.....Come on Blues!!!!

You might be right. UEFA have made the corruption too obvious with these bizarre decisions tonight and surely it cannot continue or everybody will notice? BUT UEFA want to ban us. So they might think fuck it, we don't care anymore.
We just need one of them to cough and the whole rotten mess will burst open.

Fetch...THE CUSHIONS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.