#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was good tonight. Not fully at the races yet but you can already see what he adds that Walker just doesn't have in his toolbox. Let him settle in and he's going to be huge for us.

Last edited:
Miles ahead of Walker attacking wise. He'll need some time to adjust on our play, but guess he'll claim that RB place on the end.

We're going to have one hell of a fight for the RB slot.

I almost think the winner will be decided by what happens elsewhere though. Cancelo is an attacking force, Walker a defensive player, so the question isn't really about which one is better as much as, can we carry another attacking player? Do we need Walker's pace and physicality to defend the break.

I think it might come down to the LB spot. With Zinchenko, we need Walker. If Mendy shows some defensive ability (which he has in the past) and has the legs to get back as well as bomb forward, then maybe we don't need Walker dedicated to sweeping up.

Last edited:
Impressed with him tonight , he wasnt tested defensively and Walker will start the big Premier league games in my view , Kyle is a defender first and anything going forward is a bonus , i suspect Cancelo will be used against the park the bus teams , so he will definitely play in the Derby game.

Seems to be to be a bit intimidated by the players around him or maybe the system we play. I expect him to be more aggressive but early days yet.

Oh shit,he is doing a sanchez

Ig Cancelo: “‘Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.’ Prince
1f436.png
” [jpcancelo]

EGDsSSAWwAAH6bF.jpg

Oh shit,he is doing a sanchez

Ig Cancelo: “‘Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.’ Prince
1f436.png
” [jpcancelo]

EGDsSSAWwAAH6bF.jpg

I have a neightbour with a Chow, that thing is going to grow into an absolute beast.

Was crap , gave the ball away which lead to their counter. Got rid of a perfectly serviceable Danilo and didn't invest in a CB which was crying out to have a new member in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.