Players who might improve us

Benoit Badiashile is someone I'm intrigued with. He's very young and raw at the moment, but the ingredients are there for him to be a complete colossus at the back. Left-footed with a decent pass. Maybe an understudy for Laporte.

Last edited:
I am always impressed by Guendouzi and Maddison but admittedly we are well stocked in midfield.

If sane doesn’t want to be here , there is no point in having an unhappy player and he seems set on buyern , I would definitely look at doing a swap deal involving Gnarby

I am always impressed by Guendouzi and Maddison but admittedly we are well stocked in midfield.

I'd take Guendouzi for once Dinho retires. Think he's developing into a real quality player and seems like a well grounded kid.

Benoit Badiashile is someone I'm intrigued with. He's very young and raw at the moment, but the ingredients are there for him to be a complete colossus at the back. Left-footed with a decent pass. Maybe an understudy for Laporte.
Looks good, Ottamendi is most likely leaving in the summer so buying this lad in January and bringing him in in the summer might work? plus he would not block our youth being left footed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.