Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe that we lost to those cnuts in the CL (thanks var) last season and only drew with them (thanks var) this season.

I am beginning to sense a pattern Captain...

Just found his comments, certainly seems like there is at least something that has created a bad blood in the dressing room.

"I don't necessarily mean that I needed to move on, but things happened behind the scenes at Tottenham, which I don't really want to go into, but I needed to move on from that."
explains things but , i hadn't realised Trippier was that old ( 29) always thought of him as a youngster. Good move for him at his stage of career and he has more chance with Simeone of winning something. Plus a big transfer paycheck comes in handy

Would Sane get in that team last night? Didn't look as if they needed him. Mind you Spurs defending and the amount of space was ridiculous

My disdain for the CL isn't helped by matters such as the above. It's not even a traditional cup competition. You can lose 3 games on your way to qualifying before it becomes a knock out contest.

Last year's finalist lost 5 games between them.

Its pot luck. Literally. It's a nothing competition.

Give me a 38 game league or a straight knock out cup competition any day.

They lost EIGHT games between them.

Whilst Spurs' plight is amusing given the media's love for them, we don't want them falling so far that anything benefits Utd, like Kane and Son and Poch all going there. Maybe they'll go to Real instead.

explains things but , i hadn't realised Trippier was that old ( 29) always thought of him as a youngster. Good move for him at his stage of career and he has more chance with Simeone of winning something. Plus a big transfer paycheck comes in handy
Trippier played for us seems like donkeys years ago now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.