Man of the Match - Dinamo Zagreb (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri and Fernandinho were colossal, but I had to give it to Sterling. He changed the game.

I was going to vote for Rodri until the 66th minutes when Raheem, who totally changed the game, came on. Rodri did a great job, but Raheem's brilliant cameo was the key to win a difficult game.

Fernandinho just over Rodri. That one slip by Rodri could have been costly indeed. That said, I’m amazed he got back up after that fall.

I went for Dave. I'm surprised he isn't getting mentioned. Had a great game, some of his runs and passing in and around the box were as good as it gets. The fact they didn't end in goals doesn't diminish his contribution.

I would have voted for Eddie but the ultra defensive, two-lines of five Zagreb had little to offer Eddie so that he could practice left-handed catches à la mode Trautmann, so I've gone for Spanish Rodders. Very understated player but, just like GazBaz and Nige, take him out of the team and there's a fuckin' big landfill hole that needs covering. Great pass to Mahrez to Sterling for the first goal!

Otamendi, won everything in the air and didn't give there forwards a sniff on their rare attacks. A good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.