Real Madrid match fixed

Thought it went on the main body? That's what we've had goals disallowed for but maybe that's just in the Prem? I don't know anymore....

Im all for a bit of UEFA bashing and booing, but this is a bit of a pathetic one. I was expecting some outrageously dodgy decision, where as all i can see is Ramos onside scoring a goal. Even if he is offside (which by all the pics on here he isn't) its by millimeters and for me the goal should stand.

No need to look at this to see how bent uefa are, just look at our VAR decisions from last night.

Why don't use the same technology in the CL as they do in the PL using the horizontal dotted line on the player's body?

Just one more post on this, I think the defenders foot was the nearest body part to the goal but Sterling's shoulder was closer than the defenders shoulder but behind his foot, that was the point I was trying to make.

I'll see if I can find a still shot online.
Sterling's shoulder was way ahead of the defender's foot.

raheem-sterling-var_yifyd72b2lvq1nkuv83l5rpb0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.