Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2012 john terry was found guilty by the fa of racial abuse to anton Ferdinand, he was fined £220.000 and given a 4 game ban personally I'd of thought 10 minimum. His words to the defender allegedly was you fucking b---- c---.???? In 2015 suarez was given a £40.000 fine and banned for 8 games for racially abusing Evra.

Now i know what bernardo did was stupid rather than malicious but as you can see the fa game bans are increasing for this type of offence, i think he will get a 4/6 game ban as the kick it out campaign fa etc etc will have to be seen to be acting on this tweet" while i agree it was a joke amongst friends which has been blown out of proportion i can't see any other outcome

Our enemies in the media have applied the pressure and the FA respond accordingly. Again. Expect Bernardo to be made an example of unfortunately and another victory for those orchestrating a smear campaign against our Club.

Please can somebody educate me they're saying Bernardo Silva needs educating on this matter. I think I also need educating because I fail to understand what the problem is genuinely. Much appreciated thank you

Nope, we need to 'play the game' here and admit, apologise and explain that it was a joke. There was no mention of race or colour so the punishment should just be a fine.
Might as well piss in the wind mate, he will be banned as it is another corrupt way from others to penalise us

I am guessing he will get a one match ban, like Mario Balotelli did when he posted something anti-Semitic on Instagram in 2014.
Doubt it. 6 game ban if he's found guilty - which of course he will. He's already apologised for any offence caused.

Let the siege begin. If they want a war, then bring it on.

Rooney’s tweet re: the Toures was far more malicious and totally escaped official censure. Fucking disgraceful act.

Bernardo has shown a certain lack of judgement, but without any associated rancour. Applying any sort of proportionality, the worst sanction should be a warning about future conduct, with possibly a small fine. Any ban would be outrageous, although there’s no way he’ll get banned for more than a couple of games irrespective, imo.

Even though he's been charged I still think this will be the likely outcome, small fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.