Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the twatter twats saying, I am one of the lucky ones that get twatter blocked at work

I am not surprised 6 games meaning he will miss the Liverpool game. When Firminho was accused of Racism against Everton
all the Cult was together and what happened he was not charged.
I am all against racism I support Kick it out but can you say that something is racism but on the other hand say that I know that he is not racist and he did not mean to be racist.
Is it not then something you forgive and move on ?
John Barnes, Sterling and more black people have said that they do not find it racist, but our own podcasts Blue Moon and 93:20 have gone to town on Bernardo, Pep and the club,
What about standing together , what Bernardo did is NOT that bad that you have to call it out like they did. Like i said if he had truly been racist by all mean call him out for it .
I am truly disappointed in our own fans on these podcast to in fact call him out to be racist , you cant have it both ways .
a5McozE.gif

Was always gonna get found guilty, they will make an example of him and give him a minimum 6 game ban.
The powers that be will do anything to weaken our team, since Bernardo made that tweet the media have been on a full on witch hunt,
It doesn't matter how much we protest his innocence he was hung , drawn and quartered from the start, utter ****s.

He will be banned for the maximum they can. They will try and stop City success any which way they can. VAR; Bias reffing; banning our players.

a bloody stupid is you english people. Who have the moral superiority of judging a joke that as nothing of racism.

You are too locked on the rules, that are superficial.

You are truly a joke to humanity.

Chill your beans and don't tar us all with the same brush.

The FA are ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.