Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was him and got a 6-game ban for THAT, I'd be handing in a transfer request the next morning and leaving the country.

I don't think anyone could blame him if that's what he ultimately decides to do.

From an outsider perspective, I can understand to an extent the need to address the controversy and hopefully that will result in just a reprimand/fine and no ban. Else, it is undoubtedly a mockery to not consider the context or the parties involved - to blindly apply very arbitrary standards without considering the details and context would not serve justice much less raise awareness about racism/prejudice

I say that because I know in some countries certain aspects of culture/race are handled in ways that in most western countries we would cringe but at the end, awareness of being respectful in general should be the ultimate goal. In this case, seems much ado about nada but depends entirely on the punishment that is handed out - has to consider the particulars else it looks absolutely like a witch hunt

this is a joke and a target simple

manchester city have to come out and stop this crap NOW ?? never in a million years is it racist, also skysports hatchet job in the everton after match was outrageous and a witch hunt and somebody from the club needs to take them to court and stop them, some of the stuff i was listening to by so called football pundits was below the belt, and one was from a former manchester city player that clearly has issue with the club (andy hinchcliffe)

From an outsider perspective, I can understand to an extent the need to address the controversy and hopefully that will result in just a reprimand/fine and no ban. Else, it is undoubtedly a mockery to not consider the context or the parties involved - to blindly apply very arbitrary standards without considering the details and context would not serve justice much less raise awareness about racism/prejudice

I say that because I know in some countries certain aspects of culture/race are handled in ways that in most western countries we would cringe but at the end, awareness of being respectful in general should be the ultimate goal. In this case, seems much ado about nada but depends entirely on the punishment that is handed out - has to consider the particulars else it looks absolutely like a witch hunt

We don't get any justice, and its been a witch hunt against this club for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.