Bernardo Silva charged with misconduct by FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world we live on is now populated by idiots complaining about everything, this is the start of the beginning of the end.Modern life is declining the renaissance is a thing of the past and the witch burnings have returned.
Be careful what you say because you can lose your job your house your entire life for the wrong word uttered, I'd like to see City fight this tooth and nail but they wont will they? They just wont.

FA getting their punishment ready
0aa09bd4c339bcf8acc0cf5e046f8849.jpg

No mention that the said character Bernardo likened to mendy they also do in white... no thought not....to many do gooders on this planet

I don't understand where the line of acceptance is in terms of jokes anymore. Would I get punished if I put a picture of Maguire and compared him to lets say Fred Flinstone? (Not saying the FA has anything out against us). Just trying to understand what is right and what is wrong.

Are we racist when we say that Zinchenko looks like KDB's kid? I mean do I need to compare him to another race/color to be correct?

The charge says misconduct, it doesn't mention racism. I can't recollect if this was the wording in previous cases of this nature.

Why has it taken so long to fetch a charge? It must be at least a week since this broke.

The club have to wise up and someone there get a grip behind the scenes. If it means upsetting Pep so be it, even the most stupid of people can see it is us against the footballing world. They don't like our owners and they don't like us upsetting the apple cart. Stop engaging with the media except for contractual obligations and give one word answers until they get the fucking message. As for the players they are well paid employee's and as such need reminding of their responsibilities regarding their behaviour and social media. Every single employee I know is lectured on this and many have to sign a social media contract regarding their responsibilities on using it.

In Bernardo's defence he could cite that he grew up with this character and indeed it is still used in Portugal, so he would see nothing racist in it. We all know the outcome though, we did as soon as the story broke.

What Bernardo did was foolish and naive, that's all! A private joke that should not have been made public between two best mates has backfired due to the sensitivity of the modern snowflake world, and the dipper loving media trying to make a mountain out of a molehill to get him banned. Time for the club to ban our players from Twitter and ban all the scumbags from press conferences hell bent on sticking their boot in at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.