Zagreb fans behaviour

The Manchester police should charge UEFA for organizing an unruly mob.

Agreed, while I would like more noise and to be fair the last two home PL games in 114 / 115 / 116 / 117 / kippax areas have been excellent, last night was repetitive. More than any other group of fans it seemed as though they didn't react at all to what was going on at the game. Felt like they weren't even watching the game. Response to a moment in a game is far better.

They probably think the game ended 0-0

Special mention to the dickhead stewards and police who were more interested arresting blues for throwing the shit back than stopping them backward ****s from kicking off in the first place.

Fucking pussies the police do your fuckin job like we pay you to.
No wonder nobodies got any respect for you, if I carried out my work duties like they do (in all circumstances, not just at football) I’d be sacked, and I would deserve it.

I doubt any of them knew the score as they never reacted to the game at all. Just monotonous chants run by idiot at front. Buggar that. As for seats cups etc being thrown, just the scum of earth.

From a distance in 326 their support looked fantastic however what they were doing had no relationship at all to the pitch. They were just going mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.